- Environmental Policy
- Equal Opportunity in Employment
- National Quality Policy
- Genetic Modification Policy
- Allergen Policy
Environmental Policy | Back to top
Trumps is committed to understanding and minimising any adverse environmental impacts of our manufacturing and packing activities.
We do this while continuing to meet the expectations of our customers for quality and service, by providing a safe working environment for employees.
We believe that all Trumps Pty Ltd employees and everyone associated with the Company have an important role to play in achieving our environmental objectives and targets.
To achieve this Policy our objectives are to:
- Encourage and equip our employees to identify and act upon opportunities to minimise any adverse environmental impacts and issues to prevent pollution.
- Identify and implement ways to improve the efficiency with which we use resources including water, energy, packaging, chemicals and raw materials.
- Train and educate our employees and advise contractors in respect to the environmental policy and objectives.
- Reduce, reuse or recycle our on-site wastes wherever practicable and ensure that we dispose of our wastes safely and with minimal impact.
- Commit to the continual improvement in environmental performance.
At all levels of the organisation we will encourage a culture of environmental awareness and expect directors, managers and employees to act in a responsible manner through the support and application of this policy.
This Policy will be reviewed annually to ensure the policy is consistent with community and stakeholder expectations, and reflects the nature of Trumps activities and services.
Equal Opportunities Policy | Back to top
In keeping with the Federal Government Legislation to promote equal employment opportunity Trumps Pty Ltd is committed to the promotion of Equal Opportunity for all persons including women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent, people of all racial and ethnic groups and people with disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity means that merit and equity will form the basis of all employment decisions that affect employees at the workplace.
Trumps accepts that as an employer we have a responsibility to eliminate and ensure the continued absence from within its structure of any source of direct or indirect discrimination on the basis of any factors not related to work performance including race, colour, national or ethnic origin, nationality, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, sexual preference, status as a parent or carer, political conviction, religious belief, social origin or impairment.
In practice, Trumps EEO Policy means:
For Job Applicants
- Fair recruitment procedures;
- Opportunities for non traditional jobs for women and men
- Merit-based access to jobs for members of designated groups including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent, people of all racial and ethnic groups and people with disabilities
- No unjustified barriers to advancement for all members of staff;
- Elimination of unjustified discrimination in selection and promotion processes
- Appropriate training and development opportunities for all staff, including women and members of designated groups
Trumps is committed to the principles of the legislation and we seek your support in implementing the equal opportunity program.
The responsibility for implementing this program is with the personnel department. The equal opportunity officer is the Human Resources Manager.
National Quality Policy | Back to top
It is the policy of Trumps Pty Ltd to supply the safest possible product with consistent quality to customers whilst complying with specifications, standards and regulatory requirements. Trumps is committed to provide adequate resources to deliver this.
The quality management system of Trumps Pty Ltd, as documented in the Trumps Pty Ltd Quality Manual and associated documents, complies with the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001 , SQF 2000 and the Australian Organic Standard, HACCP principles of CODEX Alimentarius.
All staff are responsible for ensuring the implementation of the Trumps Pty Ltd Quality Manual, the identification of quality problems and the initiation of corrective and preventative actions to assure the safety of the company’s products and to promote continuous improvement.
Company staff are committed at all times to the fulfillment of the principles of the Trumps Pty Ltd Quality Manual.
Allergen Policy | Back to top
Allergen cross-contamination is a major concern for Trumps, as it processes or packs products that collectively contain allergens from most of the major allergen groups. Trumps recognize that this poses a high risk to particular groups of consumers.
It is Trumps policy to clearly label allergens contained in products in accordance with the Australian and New Zealand Food Standards Code. Furthermore Trumps does not endorse generic cross contamination statements and will where possible remove these statements.